Here is how our St. James Neighbor Day Fundraising Auction works:
- Owners, managers, and regular patrons of local businesses donate cash, merchandise, passes, or gift certificates to support our Neighbor Day Auction.
- Donors submit their interest via email to email@example.com, or via our online DONATION Form.
- Cash donations may be any size. They may also include pledges to match donations made by other donors.
- Contributing businesses receive multiple forms of recognition during the event promotional period.
- Donated items are showcased at the auction website.
- Community residents submit an online REGISTRATION Form to receive credentials to bid during the 2-week online bidding period in early October.
- Registered users browse the showcased items at the website and place their bids online.
- Bids are automatically updated in real time.
- On the final day of the auction, St. James hosts a 2-hour live virtual event.
- The Neighbor Day Crew coordinates winner notification via telephone and email.
- Coordination of winner pickups and collection of payments occurs at St. James Episcopal Church (1101 N. Broadway) during the following week.
* Popular donated items include: gift cards & gift certificates, gift bags & gift baskets, jewelry, fine art & craft, decorations, antiques & collectibles, kitchen accessories, furniture & home accessories, lawn & garden, food & beverage, tickets & passes, toys & games, recreational equipment, hobby accessories, clothing & accessories, tools, electronics, auto & boat related, pet related, books music & videos, and more.
Contact: Kevin Jeske-Polyak | firstname.lastname@example.org | 865-357-0662