Here is how our St. James Neighbor Day Fundraising Auction works:
- Owners, managers, and regular patrons of local businesses donate cash, merchandise, passes, or gift certificates to support our Neighbor Day Auction. If so, we will be pleased to pick up your donation any time.
- Donors submit their interest via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via our online DONATION Form.
- Cash donations may be any size and may also include pledges to provide a matching donation up to whatever amount is specified by the donor.
- Contributing businesses receive multiple forms of recognition during the event promotional period.
- Donated items are showcased at the auction website.
- Community residents submit an online REGISTRATION Form to receive credentials to bid during the 2-week online bidding period in early October.
- Registered users browse the showcased items at the website and place their bids online.
- Bids are automatically updated in real time.
- On the final day of the auction, St. James hosts a 2-hour live virtual event.
- The Neighbor Day Crew coordinates winner notification via telephone and email.
- Coordination of winner pickups and collection of payments occurs at St. James Episcopal Church (1101 N. Broadway) during the following week.
* Popular donated items include: gift cards & gift certificates, gift bags & gift baskets, jewelry, fine art & craft, decorations, antiques & collectibles, kitchen accessories, furniture & home accessories, lawn & garden, food & beverage, tickets & passes, toys & games, recreational equipment, hobby accessories, clothing & accessories, tools, electronics, auto & boat related, pet related, books music & videos, and more.
Contact: Kevin Jeske-Polyak | email@example.com | 865-357-0662