Starting Bid: $10.00
Ending On: October 17, 2020 8:00 pm
Vampire Vineyards blend romance, intrigue and adventure into their gourmet products and all that they do. Vampire has been making gourmet wine since 1988. Many thought they were crazy when they dared to call wine, “vampire.” What were these foolish people thinking? Wine was meant to be revered, respected and worshipped. We simply were the first to realize that wine doesn’t have to be dull and boring, but instead full of adventure. So come sip our gold medal winning treasures. Relax with our wine, close your eyes and escape with some chocolates.
Estimated Value: $100
Proceeds from the sale of this item donated by a neighbor will benefit the outreach ministries of St. James Episcopal Church. Register to bid. Bid often and bid high to support this St. James Neighbor Day fundraising activity!
- Raya bid $61.00 on October 17, 2020 7:59 pm
- MC bid $60.00 on October 12, 2020 8:21 pm
- ScottPMuir bid $55.00 on October 11, 2020 7:24 pm
- MNO bid $50.00 on October 11, 2020 6:24 pm
- ScottPMuir bid $45.00 on October 1, 2020 8:20 pm
- MC bid $38.00 on September 30, 2020 9:32 pm
- ScottPMuir bid $35.00 on September 30, 2020 9:31 pm
- MC bid $32.00 on September 30, 2020 8:16 am
- MNO bid $30.00 on September 29, 2020 11:02 pm
- ScottPMuir bid $25.00 on September 29, 2020 9:09 pm
- MC bid $20.00 on September 29, 2020 5:36 pm
- ScottPMuir bid $15.00 on September 29, 2020 2:57 pm
- MC bid $10.00 on September 28, 2020 1:49 pm
Enter your email below to get notifications of new bids placed on the above item.
Logistics pertaining to pickup of this item by the successful bidder will be efficiently arranged by an authorized neighborhood Neighbor Day Auction Coordinator. Payment will be collected at the time the auction item is picked up.